A SPECIAL ART -- Invisible Photographer says, " 101 Things I Have Learn About Street Photography "-
Examples: 30. You will be called by others as “weird” for your street photography. Ignore them.
31. Look for the beauty in the mundane.
32. Take photos that make people laugh.
33. Street photography is best experienced alone.
34. Constantly experiment and innovate.
35. Street photography doesn’t have to be in black and white (although sometimes it does look better).
36. Grain is beautiful.
37. Hold your camera with your hand, not your neck. http://invisiblephotographer.asia/2011/02/04/101thinglearntstreetphotography/